Information you give us for direct marketing purposes:
By subscribing to our e-newsletter you are agreeing to receive occasional newsletters from Cloudberry. You can provide us with your contact details in order to be added to our e-newsletter mailing list via two ways:
a) a sign-up card located in our cafes
b) directly onto our mailchimp database via our website or social media
This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number and other information relevant to the event or service that you’re registering for. By specifically requesting information from us, you are consenting to us using your personal data for the purposes of communicating such information to you. We promise not to bombard you with emails – we rarely send more than one per quarter, and certainly not more than twelve per year. We use Mailchimp to store and manage our mailing list,
We never give away, share or sell your data to third parties. You are able to unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time using the unsubscribe button which appears at the end of every newsletter. You can also contact us directly to withdraw your consent and request deletion of data – email email@example.com to do this.
Privacy & Security
- At Cloudberry we respect your privacy and do our utmost to protect your details. All of your details are stored using 128-bit SSL encryption, and we will never sell your details to anyone, nor use them without your consent to bombard you with marketing information from ourselves, or other third parties.
- All of our online card transactions are handled by PayPal to ensure that your details are protected at all times.
- When placing an order with Cloudberry you may submit personal information such as your name, phone number, postal address, credit card details, email address and contact details. We may also record which items you buy as well as track customer traffic patterns and other site usage data. This information will be kept securely in accordance with out internal security policy and would only ever be used to:
- remember your details so you do not have to enter them again the next time you visit
- process your order
- help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis
- administer prize draws and newsletters.
- By placing an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- You will see a small notice when you first visit the site, warning you that we are storing cookie information on your computer. The cookies we use are purely to drive the functionality of the shopping basket and voucher codes on the site, as well as handling previous customers’ login functions, so they may track outstanding orders and amend their shipping details.
- We also use Google Analytics on our site, to track anonymous site traffic statistics. This helps us decide what is working in the website and what is not, and is used purely for future improvement. We DO NOT track your visits to sell to advertisers, and the information we gather is always anonymous, save from an unindetifiable tracking code that tells us if you’ve previously visited the site, or if you are a new visitor.
- By browsing and using our site, including any Third Party widget-based functionality (such as Like buttons, Follow buttons or Pin This buttons), you agree to any cookies being saved to your computer, and hereby absolve Cloudberry Gifts from any liability for the future use of any such identifying data by Third Parties or otherwise.
- We, Cloudberry Gifts, will never collect or use sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.